Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm trying!

I really am I swear... I actually have no clue if anyone even reads this, so it may all be for not.

I had my going away party this weekend and it was a lot of fun and a bunch of my really good friends came. And then of course there were those that didn't, some of which I know had other commitments and just couldn't make it and it was nice to know they did put in the effort. But there were some who were supposed to come and then just didn't and I don't know why, and it just is a little frustrating when they could even pick up the phone and let me know not to expect them after all... I mean what does it take now-a-days, 2 seconds to write a text...

But anyway, it was a great time and I had so much fun and I so appreciate everyone that was there! I know who I can count on to be there for me while I'm gone...

4 comments:

Mike said...

Erin,

I just came across your journal about your adventures in The Gambia. I added a link to your page to a database I collected of Peace Corps Journals and blogs:

Worldwide Peace Corps Blog Directory:
http://www.PeaceCorpsJournals.com/

If you know of any other volunteer journals and blogs I’d be happy to add them to the database.

Thanks for volunteering with the Peace Corps!

-Mike Sheppard
RPCV / The Gambia (’03-’05)
http://www.PeaceCorpsJournals.com/

Roni said...

Erin I miss you tons! I dont know how much internet access you have but I wanted to let you know I miss you tons! Is there anything you need? I would be more then happy to send you stuff (which means I get to be crafty) I hope everything is going well!

Unknown said...

I hope that you get the chance to update this thing because you know I'd love to hear about your adventures more! I read your first letter and will be writing to you soon.

Lauren said...

Erin Miller,

I expected more out of a blog from a girl in Africa. I am sorely disappointed :) I can't wait to see you when you get home. I remember that going away party!

-LD